Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Refresh

As you can see I have been hard at work updating the hyperbolic infrastructure (aka picking a new template). SquawkBox wanted me to pay for the comments now, which seems a little silly since Blogger is giving them away. If I could find a template that featured a comments link then I would be in the money, right?

Found one. Found lots! Blogger kicked down a bunch of new templates for all us personal publishers. Trouble is they don't seem to be written in easily deciphered HTML so I am having a hard time figuring out how I can re-add some of the flourishes from the old template like the blogroll, email link and RSS feed. and I'm not particularly keen on the whole recent posts thing on the home page. You can already see the recent posts. They're right in front of you! So, if any of you folks who land on this page accidently because you were doing a Google image search (that should cover everybody) know how this humble blogger can modify the template to accommodate all of those elements (and make the center column fluid), leave a comment.

Or email me at: themollusk [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Well I figured out most of it on my own. I would still like to know if its possible to make the center fluid so I can post larger images and have it not look like crap.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Son of a bitch.

All my hard work disappeared and then was redone this morning.

All better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home