Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Thank You

Thank You
Due in no small part to the efforts of one Ben Sinclair and some guidance from the one and only substitute you may notice a subtle change to this template.

It underscores a simple point: RSS is important! It makes it possible to view and process information from numerous blogs in a fraction of the time it would take using a browser. I am just now beginning to appreciate the joys of NetNewsWire. Using RSS I know when sites are updated, can skim the topics at hand, and decide if I am interested enough to read through them. Gone are the days of surfing to my favorite blogs only to find that they have not been updated. In fact, I am so affected by the usefulness of this tool that it inspired a flurry of posts on that other site.

I said I would post and today I'm setting some kind of record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home