Sunday, June 06, 2004


We appropriated all the furnishings we have in our apartment from the guys who were moving out below us. In recognition of our large purchase they gave us their propane grill. It's as beat to hell as all the furniture but it was a BBQ and it was FREE! We would grill up tons of savory summertime fare on our balcony...

So much for that idea.


At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no BBQ?? has the west coast gone mad?

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

It appears that the state of Washington did not want people using their grills to cause structure fires anymore.

Also, word on the street is that it won't be actively enforced. But if you happen to burn your apartment building down then you can be held liable because you were breaking the law.


Post a Comment

<< Home