Friday, August 02, 2002

So I emailed a copy of this letter to the regional manager. He replied:

Thank you for your email copy of your letter to Carol.  While we agree that there have been some issues at Park Square West, I assure you that they have not gone unaddressed.  Management is attempting to resolve many of the issues you mention in your letter, and in fact have already resolved a few of them. 
 
I would like to extend my best wishes to you in your relocation to a new home, and perhaps if things don't work out at your new location, you would consaider moving back to PSW.  We are anticipating that the remaining issues will be cleared up soon and that living at PSw will be a pleasant experience free of issues.
 
Again, thank you for your email and we wish you the very best in your relocation.




Thanks for nothing Wendell. I can't wait to move out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home