Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Feedback

I started a blog for my personal site that attempts to deal more explicitly with the skills and concepts that relate to my career path. You can check it out here.

I've been much more dilligent about posting and try to add something daily, something that this here blog has never known. I'd be interested in any feedback people might have. The site is a companion to my personal web site and is generally aimed at potential employers. My fear is that someone coming to the site will see the content as a bland recycling of other blog content instead of provocative and insightful (cough) commentary on technology issues. Any thoughts you might have will help me refine my approach.

/cryforhelp

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep on doing what you damn well do

 

Post a Comment

<< Home