Friday, June 27, 2003



iSight Camera Makes Being Green Easier
I am enjoying my iSight camera. And now that more than 5 people in the world have one its a lot easier to take advantage of. That does not change one of my lingering concerns about the device: the color. In real life the walls in my room are white, but the iSight paints them green. It's not awful (it is a webcam after all) but it isn't exactly accurate. Not a damning flaw, but I expected more from Apple.

How naive I was.

This article from the always informative xlr8yourmac.com indicates that everything from color temperature to white balance to camera focus can be adjusted in software! I won't have to look sea sick forever.

One can only hope that this is one of many improvements that will find their way into a final version that everyone will have to pay for, one way or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home