Sunday, April 20, 2003



Rough
Mr. Pierce linked to her partly because she was hot. Or so he says.

And I followed the link because, well, I agreed. I think I would follow her anywhere.

I say that but I wouldn't really. That can be a bad thing depending on the circumstances.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be stalked by someone. Or be in a situation where you have to face a person who is dangerously low on reason or sanity. Clouded by passion. Anger.

Similar situations (although not always as extreme) seem unnervingly common among people I know. Restraining orders are not unheard of. One of my parent's friends flipped and kidnapped his girlfriend. Put her in the trunk of his car. He was in jail in Idaho the last I had heard. Super nice guy...I didn't think he had it in him either.

Damn that has to be terrifying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home