Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Burningbird
What, the world's entire population doesn't have access to a broadband? Digital cable? I'm such an American...

Burningbird weighs in with a reasonable assessment of Doc's plan and some alternative suggestions. I don't know anything about artifacts or Interpol and I've never heard of UNESCO, until now.

Needless to say, this sounds reasonable too. the importance of the issue seems to be something we can all agree on.

In Other News...
Karen suggested that nudity might help her distinguish between this humble blog and that of another friend, which explains my previous post. Little did I know that one link to Doc's blog would bring them in by the thousands. Or hundreds. OK, tens. Now I feel so cheap. She is hypnotic though.

I am my own traffic.

UPDATE:...ok, I suggested it but she agreed that it would be worth a shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home