Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Bad Blogger!
So much has happened in the last few days and I haven't blogged a word of it. In fact, I have not been paying much attention to what is happening in the world. Let's see, where to begin...



Lakers Make The Playoffs
I got free tickets to go see the Lakers play the Suns at the Staples Center. Now, I'm not a big sports nut. I don't own a sports jersey. But this was incredible! The Lakers went on a run to tie the game in the last 2 minutes of regulation and pulled out a win in OT. The win cinched a playoff berth for the defending champs, something that wasn't supposed to happen. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. High-fiving strangers. All this on top of great seats and free parking.



Patriotism Has Gone Berserk
Is a perversely uncritical opinion of your country and it's policies still patriotism? In a country where the power resides with "the people" it is irresponsible to assume that our leaders are always doing the right thing. Last refuge of a scoundrel indeed.



InDesign At The Hotel Del
Adobe was kind enough to put together a seminar for the growing legion of InDesign fans. It's at one of the nicest hotels in Southern California. They'll feed us. (Thanks for the heads up Jenn.)

Meanwhile, the folks at Quark would love for you to be excited about QuarkXpress 6, their unfashionably late update that is (finally) OSX native.

Sorry guys. I've lost my faith in you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home