Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Save me from myself



I was intrigued by this yesterday...so I bought a pint, and that's when the madness began. I ate the whole thing, and not in the manner that I have consumed other full pints of Ben and Jerry's. This time I could not stop. I forced myself to put the lid back on. I buried it in the freezer only to feverishly sprint back moments later to renew the glorious flavor once it threatened to vanish from my mouth.

And now I want another. In fact, it's dinner time and it's all I want.

And I don't even have to get in the car to get one.

Damn you Ben.

Curse you Jerry!

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger MJR said...

You should try an Oatmeal Cookie shot.. Goldschlager, Bailey's, maybe Jager.. Don't quite remember it, but the final combination is surprisingly mellow and fills your mouth with warm, oatmeal cookie goodness.

And fucks you up.

I rarely start a pint of Ben & Jerry's without consuming it all en masse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home